Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well my Spring Break flew by waaayyy too fast, tomorrow is back to work & back to reality! I've enjoyed being home with Emma, Tucker & Danny so much, I'm going to miss spending all day with them! But with my new outlook on things (thanks to the 15 things article) I'm also glad to be going back to work. I am thankful that I at least have a job & am making money to support my daughter. And saving up for her big 1st birthday in Disneyland too ;-) we have the hotel already booked which was the largest expense so now I'm just saving up for our meals & Emma's birthday festivities & presents! I absolutely cannot wait to be there & share my sacred, most special, most happiest place in the world with her!!! It will be just us & my family, I am SO excited to be there with them again!! I refuse to go with anyone who doesn't love or appreciate Disney as much as we do!! If anyone ruined my trip I wouldn't be able to forgive them... And if anyone ruined my time there with my child... I can't even imagine!! I would never speak to them again & most definitely not let Emma be any part of their lives! That is why I will only go with my family, my sister Denisse & an old friend of mine. It may seem ridiculous but Disneyland is the only place in the world where I am blissfully happy, it's a place that I respect more than anything because of the amazing man who created it. Walt is my hero, plain & simple. It's one thing I will be selfish about, Disneyland is mine & my families... If anyone else wants to be part of a Disney experience with us, we can take a Disney cruise or go to Disney World! Ok, way to get off subject.. But there are so many wonderful moments that I'm looking forward to sharing with Emma & that means that I have to work to make those things happen for us & I just need to keep that in mind everytime I think "ugh, I don't want to work today"! I took advantage of all of my time at home & tried to make the most of it, now it's time to get my head back in the game & focus on my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment